So is this just smaller or are there some little updates on offer too?
What Features Does The Joyetech eGrip Mini Have?
As mentioned above this is a lot smaller than the original eGrip and at only 10mm thick is a nice pocket friendly little pod.
However in comparison with its larger sibling the Mini kit does lose a lot of features due to the size reduction.
The battery for instance has a smaller capacity at 420mAh as compared to the 1000mAh internal battery in the original eGrip.
Having a Type C USB port Joyetech state you can charge this in 30 minutes.
An LED indicator changes colour to inform of the battery capacity remaining.
There are no adjustments or buttons, the device has a constant power output although the power level is not specified. To fire the device you just inhale and the airflow sensor will kick the fire mechanism into action.
Also the pods / cartridges are different and there is no replaceable coil option for the Mini kit. The pods have a fixed coil so you discard the whole pod when the coil life has expired. Simply slide the pods into the device from the side.
The pods are refillable via the side fill port and will hold up to 1.3ml of your own e-liquid.
There are two pod options to choose from to cater to different vaping styles:
- 1.2ohm Ni-Cr pod – this is more for higher nicotine or nic salts and MTL vapers. Install the MTL mouthpiece for the best experience.
- 0.5ohm mesh pod – this could be used for higher nicotine strengths but is mainly designed for use as a DTL vape and thicker VG e-liquids.
Here is a short introduction video from the Joyetech YouTube channel.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Aura Black, Aura Purple, Aura Glow, Coral Red and Aurora.
- Joyetech eGrip Mini
- DTL and MTL mouthpieces
- Cartridge with 0.5ohm coil
- Cartridge with 1.2ohm coil
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Joyetech eGrip Mini Specs
- Size: 10x39x71mm
- Output: Constant power output – power not specified
- Battery: 420mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicator
- E-liquid capacity: 1.3ml
- Pods: Refillable, fixed coil
- Coil options: 1.2ohm Ni-Cr, 0.5ohm Mesh
- Type C USB charging – 30 minutes to full charge
- Draw activated fire
The mini version has a lot less features than the larger version but this might be a good “out and about” mini vape.
Let me know what you think of the Joyetech eGrip Mini in the comments below!