The Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40 is a snazzy looking new super compatible pod kit!
The Thelema branded devices include DNA Box mods such as the Thelema DNA250C, to box mods with their own Quest chipset – such as the Thelema Quest 200W. Plus they have some pod kits too such as the Thelema Urban 80 and Thelema Pod Mod.
What To Expect From The Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40…
The previous Thelema pod kits have been some chunky devices, whereas the Elite 40 is more of a “mini” kit.
Do not be fooled by the size though – this is packing many features!
The first thing that got my attention is the pod compatibility.
This comes with the 0.3ohm and 0.6ohm E Plus pod cartridges. These are a new range.
The pods have a side fill port and will hold up to 3ml of your own e-liquid. However for TPD regulated areas this is restricted to 2ml.
The coils are not replaceable, so you just replace the pod component. This means no messy coil changes!
Also there will be an RBA version available separately for you DIY fans coming soon.
Inside the mod is a whopping 1400mAh battery which is charged using the USB Type C port.
You can adjust the output up to 40W and the 0.69in OLED screen will display all of your user data. The maximum output will depend on the resistance of the pod installed.
An airflow slider allows you to adjust the incoming airflow to suit your style of vaping.
Here is an introduction video from the Lost Vape YouTube Channel.
You can choose from 3 colours in 3 different ranges…
- Texture Print Series: Eagle Black, Eagle Grey and Pink Survivor.
- Carbon Fibre Series: Black Carbon, Blue Carbon and Emerald Carbon.
- Calf Leather Series: Midnight Black, Gunmetal Espresso and Silver Blue.
- Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40 device
- 0.3ohm E Plus Pod
- 0.6ohm E Plus Pod
- USB Type C cable
- User manual
Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40 Specs
- Size: 36x18x84mm
- Battery: 1400mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.69in OLED screen
- Output: 5-40W
- Modes: Variable wattage
- Type C USB charging – 1.4A charge rate
- Resistance range: 0.3-1ohm
- Capacity: 3ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: E Plus Fixed Coil Pods, E Plus RBA Cartridge, URSA Cartridge (with URSA pod adaptor)
- Adjustable airflow
- Side fill
- Quest 2.0 chipset
I love the compatibility of this with the E Plus and Ursa pods. Plus you will also be able to get hold of an RBA pod if you are a DIY fan!
What are your first impressions of the Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40? Let me know in the comments below!