Both of their previous kits are proving very popular and Oxva now have this and a RTA on the way!
What To Expect From The Oxva Velocity 21700 Kit?
As you can tell by the name there is something new and interesting here – yep this takes a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery.
If using the 21700 you will get an output of up to 100W – with the other batteries this might be lower.
There are 3 power modes to choose from – Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage or Smart mode.
Charging is taken care of via the USB Type C port but the charging rate is not specified.
Another bit of info which is missing is the screen type and size. But it does have 6 different colour themes to choose from.
A detachable 510 adaptor is available separately so you can use the mod as a box mod with other tanks. The designer says in the video below that the 510 adaptor is very secure and will not pull out of the mod easily.
There are 2 pods compatible with this mod and you get both in the kit…
- Unipro pod – This is for the new Unipro coils which come in 0.15ohm and 0.3ohm. There is also an upcoming RBA coil for this pod.
- Unicoil pod – this takes the Unicoils which are used on the previous Oxva kits including 0.2, 0.3, 0.5 and 1ohm coils plus an RBA.
Here is a short introduction video from the Oxva designer Justin Lai.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Carbon Fibre, Brown Leather, Black Leather, Black Marble, Gold Ripple and Rose Gold.
- Oxva Velocity device
- Unipro 0.15ohm coil (includes airflow ring)
- Unipro 0.3ohm coil
- Unipro pod
- Unicoil compatible pod
- Disassembly tool
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Oxva Velocity Specs
- Size: Not specified
- Output: 100W Max – VW, Smart, VV modes
- Battery: 1x 18650, 20700 or 21700
- Display: Screen – size not stated
- E-liquid capacity: 5ml
- USB Type C Charging
- Pods: Refillable, removable pods
- Coils: Unipro and Unicoil compatible
- Buck boost converter PCBA
- Compatible with all Oxva coils
- RBA Unipro coil available
- 510 adaptor available
Wow this kit is full of features, battery options, coil options and user modes!
Do you want to catch hold of the Oxva Velocity 21700? Let me know in the comments below!