The Fuchai MT-V 230W By Sigelei Previewed
The Sigelei Fuchai MT-V 230W is that new there is very little on the Sigelei or Fuchai websites about it.
However I did find an official YouTube Video giving a glimpse of what to expect – have a butchers at it below.
This appears to be a funky little mod featuring a colour screen, see through panels and some lovely LEDs – similar to the Sigelei Kaos Z mod I reviewed and fell very in love with!
The width of this appears to be 33mm meaning you should be able to use some pretty hefty diameter tanks on this.
You will need 2x 18650 batteries which are not included in the kit so make sure to buy some good quality batteries and an external charger.
This can output from 10-230W and will support coils between 0.05-3.0ohm resistance.
There are 3 colours to choose from – Black, Blue and Yellow.
The introduction from Sigelei below the YouTube Video states that the MT-V is
“Fuchai MT-V is the cheaper version of Sigelei MT-V”
Which does confuse me? Is this made by Sigelei or Fuchai?
Who knows and there is very little info about either online so far – so am very sorry about this preview being brief!
- Sigelei Fuchai MT-V 230W Mod
- Micro USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
Sigelei Fuchai MT-V 230W Specs
- Batteries: 2×18650 (not included)
- Output: 10-230W
- 1 inch colour TFT screen
- Colours available: Black, Blue and Yellow
- Material: Zinc alloy and Stainless Steel
- Size: 47x87x33 mm
- 510 threading connection
- Temperature range: 100~300°C / 200~570°F
- Voltage input: 6.4~8.4V;
- Voltage output: 1.0~7.5V;
- Working modes: POWER / SS316 / SS317 / Ti / NI200 / TCR
- Resistance range: 0.05ohm~3.0ohm
- Transparent front panel for observing inner structure
- Impressive fire button with two red LED light
- Super heat dissipation function
- Customised adjustable LED lights
This really is a crazy looking mod – and the prices I have seen for it do put it in a higher price range than similar 230W LED mods.
It is pre-order at present and the release date is looking to be around mid-end of December – so if you do fancy this try and grab a pre-order deal.