Following on from the internal battery Smok Fetch Mini kit – a new version has just been released – the Smok Fetch Pro.
With a higher output, removable battery and more features this could be a winner – let’s look closer at why!
What Can We Expect From The Smok Fetch Pro Kit?
Recently Smok have really made a comeback with some epic pod devices – I still love the Smok Nord and Trinity Alpha. But other kits including the Fetch Mini and RPM 40 have been getting great reviews too.
The Fetch Pro uses a removable battery – a 18650 battery to be precise which is not included in the kit.
The maximum output is 80W which is fully adjustable and your data is displayed on the 0.96in colour screen. Which when you consider the tiny size of this device that is a great size screen.
Charging wise this has a USB Type C port. But it is recommended to use an external good quality charger if you can.
Looking at the pod now – or to be more exact “pods”. There are two options like with the recent RPM 80 kit and you get both in the kit:
- RPM pod – this uses the RPM coil range – a 0.4ohm mesh coil is included.
- RGC Pod – this uses the RGC coil range – a 0.17ohm NexMesh Conical coil is included.
Also there are RBA coil options for both pods which you can purchase separately.
You can use any of the existing RPM coils in the RPM pod too.
The coils are removable and you can replace them without having to discard the entire pod.
On the base of the pod is the adjustable airflow ring to tailor the airflow to your preference.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Black, Green, Orange, Blue, Silver and Red.
- Smok Fetch Pro device
- RPM Pod
- RGC Pod
- RGC Conical mesh coil 0.17ohm
- RPM 0.4ohm mesh coil
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Smok Fetch Pro Kit Specs
- Size: 93.5x46x22mm
- Output: 5-80W VW
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.1-2.5ohm
- E-liquid capacity: RPM Pod 4.3ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD), RGC Pod 4ml (Standard) 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil, RBA coil options
- Coil options: RPM, RGC coils compatible
- Type C USB – 2A charging rate
- Adjustable airflow
I think this is a stunning looking kit and full of features – I might be tempted to grab one of these myself!
What do you think of the Smok Fetch Pro Kit? Let me know in the comments below!