The Smok RPM 2S Kit is the sibling of the recent RPM 2 kit.
What To Expect From The Smok RPM 2S Kit?
This is pretty similar to the RPM2 kit however instead of having a built in 2000mAh battery the 2S uses a single 18650 removable battery.
The power output is the same 1-80W and you can adjust the wattage which is displayed on the massive 1.14in colour TFT display.
Also there is the option of displaying the battery status according to the pod/coil installed – the screen will give an estimate of how many puffs you have left on that charge.
The pod is held into the device magnetically.
Included in the kit are two different pods:
- RPM pod – this is compatible with the existing RPM coil range.
- RPM 2 pod – this is compatible with the RPM 2 range of coils.
Also included in the kit is a 0.4ohm Mesh RPM coil and a 0.16ohm RPM 2 Mesh coil.
You can also build your own coil with the RPM RBA.
There appears to be 6 colours to choose from: Prism Gold, Red, Prism Blue, Bright Black, Prism Rainbow and Prism Deep Tarnish.
- Smok RPM 2S Device
- RPM 2 pod
- RPM pod
- 0.4ohm RPM mesh coil
- 0.16ohm RPM 2 mesh coil
- USB type C cable
- User manual
Smok RPM 2S Kit Specs
- Size: 28.5x31x115mm
- Output: 1-80W
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 1.14in TFT Colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.15-2.5ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 7ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: RPM and RPM 2 coil range
- USB type C port with 1.4A charging rate
This looks like a really versatile device, lots of coil options, plenty of power and even a RBA coil. It just needs adjustable airflow and it would be perfect!
Let me know what you think of the Smok RPM 2S Kit in the comments below!