The Veneno Kit by SMOK – with TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank. What Can We Expect?
The new SMOK Veneno Kit shares the name of a model of Lamborghini and its translation is roughly “Venom”….
The SMOK website describe this mod as like the bull in the bullfighting ring – wild and unbreakable. (Not keen on this being an animal lover you know!)
Anyway the mod is a flashy bit of kit -with seven LEDs on the front and back and a 1.3 inch colour screen.
It can supply up to 225W of power which is huge and will cater for all vaping styles and tanks.
This is a dual battery mod using two 18650 batteries in series. The display will show the battery capacity of each battery.
The mod is available in 5 colours:
- 7 Colour (rainbow)
- Veneno mod device
- TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank
- Spare coil heads – 2x 0.4ohm dual coil, the non EU edition also includes 0.15ohm Octuple coils
- Replacement tank glass
- Colour sealing rings to customise tank light colour
- USB Cable
- User manual
- Spare Parts
Smok Veneno Kit Specs
- Size: 85x47x30mm
- Weight: 180g
- Power range: 1W-225W
- Input voltage: 6.4V-9.0V
- Resistance range: 0.1-2.5 ohm in wattage mode/ 0.05-2 ohm in Temp Mode
- Temperature range 200-600 °F / 100-315 °C
- Output voltage: 0.5-9V
- Display: 1.3 inch High Definition OLED colour screen
- Battery support: 2×18650
- Resistance range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 5ml (non EU) 2ml (EU)
- Working modes: VW/TC (Ti,Ni,SS)/Memory
So following on from the S-Priv and the light up tanks SMOK have created another light up fairground style mod. As with the above mentioned items – this will be something you either love or hate.
For me the jury is out right now- but in the right colour I think it could be cute – I just can’t help thinking how quickly those batteries will be draining!