The Uwell Nunchaku RDA kit is a follow on from the super successful Nunchaku Sub Ohm tank kit.
I own the original Nunchaku kit and it really is a beauty. The practical shape and size of a tube mod but with the ability to adjust the output and a removable battery.
Looking through the specs the mod seems to be the same – just different colours available.
If you are not familiar with the Nunchaku mod I will give you a quick rundown of the features:
- Outputs up to 80W
- Variable Wattage, Temperature Control and By-pass modes
- Screen and adjustment buttons
- Uses a single 18650 battery (not included).
In this kit version you get the new Nunchaku RDA which looks to be great.
It has 2 posts which unscrew via an allen key wrench. The posts are apparently widely spaced to give you more coil size options.
You can build single or dual coil configurations and the kit includes 2 coils and some cotton to get you started.
The airflow is adjustable and you can turn off one of the airflow inlets if using in single coil mode.
You also get a 510 bottom feed squonk pin if you want to use the RDA on a squonk mod.
There are 5 colours to choose from – Navy Blue, White, Purplish Red, Mint Green and Olive Green.
- Uwell Nunchaku Mod
- Uwell Nunchaku RDA
- 2x NiChrome coils (0.3ohm)
- Extra female screw
- Squonk pin
- User manual
Uwell Nunchaku Mod Specs
- Size: 27.4×94.5mm
- Battery: 18650 (not included)
- Output: 80W max
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm (VW) / 0.1-1ohm (TC) / 0.1-0.5ohm (Bypass)
- Temperature range: 200-600°F / 100-300°C
- Material: stainless steel
- Modes: VW / TC (Ni/SS) / Bypass
Uwell Nunchaku RDA Specs
- Material: stainless steel and POM
- Single or dual coil build deck
- Dual airflow – adapts for single or dual coils
- 510 BF squonk pin included
I do already like the look of this a lot, the mod I know already is a beauty.
Are you going to pre-order the Uwell Nunchaku RDA kit? Let me know in the comments below!