The Podstick By Vaporesso Previewed
The Vaporesso Podstick is a new Pod Mod device – because we always need 100’s more pod’s don’t we!
Anyway this is designed to be a simple and “clean hand” type of vaping device.
The kit consists of two main components the battery part and the pod.
The pod is where you put your e-liquid and where the heating element (coil) lives. You have two different types of pod – both are included in the kit:
- 1.3ohm CCELL pod – this has a ceramic CCELL coil and is best between 9-12.5W – best for high nicotine, nic salts and thinner e-liquid.
- 0.6ohm Meshed pod – this has a mesh coil and best between 17-22W. You can use higher nicotine e-liquid but this pod should also be compatible with higher VG liquid.
We tell you about E-liquid types in our guide to VG and PG in E-liquid.
So the pods are not compatible with other devices and you cannot change the coil. When the coil needs replacing you discard the whole pod and replace with a new one.
The pod just slides into the battery part of the device and you open the slide top fill cap to add your own e-liquid. (PTF – I think means “Pod Top Fill”?)
The battery part of the device houses a 900mAh internal battery and you can select from 3 power modes using the fire button. Depending on which pod is installed the power modes are as follows:
- CCELL Pod – 12.5, 10.5 or 9W
- 0.6ohm Meshed Pod – 22, 20 or 17W
You also have 5 LED indicator lights to display the battery capacity remaining.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Silver, Black, Blue, Gold, Phantom and Splashed .
- Vaporesso Podstick device
- 2x Pods (1.3ohm CCELL and 0.6ohm Meshed)
- E-liquid refilling bottle
- USB cable
- User manual
Vaporesso Podstick Specs
- Size: 111x22x18mm
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml – refillable
- Battery: 900mAh (internal)
- Output: 3 power modes depending on pod installed – CCELL Pod = 12.5W / 10.5W or 9W, Meshed Pod = 22w / 20W or 17W
- Battery indicator lights
- Pod options: 1.3ohm CCELL or 0.6ohm Meshed
- Top fill – sliding cap
- OMNI Board Mini chipset
This looks a pretty simple device and I do like the fact you have some different power levels to choose from.
Will you buy the Vaporesso Podstick? Is it the simple starter kit you have been looking for? Let me know in the comments below!