The Baby Ness Mod By Envii Previewed
The Envii Baby Ness is a smaller version of the existing mod the Loch Ness which can often be pretty pricey!
Envii (or sometimes Venvii – I think the V on the logo causes this confusion) have been quite a low key vaping brand. They hail from offices in Los Angeles CA.
The Baby Ness is a single battery mod which can use either a 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery. An adaptor is included for 18650 battery use – but you get no batteries in the kit.
The mod will output 120W if using a 21700 battery or 80W with 20700 or 18650.
The firmware is upgradeable and this does have a 2A quick charge system too, but it is recommended to use an external charger for removable mod batteries. Our guide to vape battery safety will tell you more!
Sorry there are not many photos on this preview – the official site only has 4 pictures and their social media pages are either blank or not very up to date.
There are 3 colours available – Ebony, Snow and Titanium.
- Envii Baby Ness 120W 21700 TC Box MOD
- Battery Adapter
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Envii Baby Ness Mod Specs
- Dimensions: 90 x 42 x 30mm
- Temperature Range: 200–600℉ / 100–300℃
- Wattage Range: 5-80W(18650/20700 cell), 5-120W(21700 cell)
- Supported Resistance Range: 0.05-2.0ohm(Recommended Resistance 0.2ohm)
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.5V
- TC Modes: Ni200/Titanium/Tungsten/SS304/SS316/SS317/TCR/TFR
- Wattage Mode: BOOST(preheat)/SMOOTH/CURVE/NORMAL
- Battery: 1 x 21700 cell(discharging current should be above 40A)/1 x 20700/18650 cell(discharging current should be above 35A) (not included)
- Thread: 510 thread
- 2A Quick charging
- Firmware Upgradeable
This is a cute little mod and looks a nice size for carrying around.
This is pretty pricey but could be a quality bit of kit!
Do you think you will be putting the Envii Baby Ness mod on pre-order? Let me know in the comments below!