The Freemax Maxus 200W Kit is the bigger brother of the Maxus 100W kit which has just been released.
This kit comprises of the Maxus 200W mod and the new M Pro 2 tank.
What To Expect From The Freemax Maxus 200W Kit?
The M Pro 2 tank is an update to the excellent Freemax Mesh Pro tank which I absolutely love.
A design tweak has addressed the loose top cap sliding mechanism introducing some steel balls to add resistance.
Also a new range of Stainless Steel (904L) mesh coils have been released including X1 (single), X2 (Dual), X3 (Triple) and X4 (Quad) coils.
As with the original there is a bottom adjustable airflow and a handy 5ml bubble glass for standard versions (2ml glass for TPD regulated areas).
An OLED display is located on the side of the mod but the size of the screen is not stated.
The front panel is removable giving access to the battery compartment.
You will require 2×18650 batteries to power up the mod and it has the “Smartload Tech” – basically you can install the batteries either way around and the mod will still work. Also you can run the mod on a single battery.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Blue/Yellow, Blue/Red, Yellow/Black, Green/Red, Red/Green and Black/Red.
- Freemax Maxus 200W Mod
- M Pro 2 tank
- M2 904l SS Mesh coil 0.2ohm
- M1 904l SS Mesh coil 0.15ohm
- Spare glass
- Spare O-ring
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Freemax Maxus 200W Mod Specs
- Size: 135x28x52.4mm (including tank)
- Output: 5-200W
- User modes: Variable Wattage, TC (Ni, Ti, SS), TCR, Bypass, VPC (Curve)
- Battery: 2×18650 – Smartload Tech
- Display: OLED screen – size not stated
- Resistance limits: Not stated
- Temperature range: 200-600°F / 100-315°C
- Type C USB – 2A charging
Freemax M Pro 2 Tank Specs
- Size: 25×59.8mm (2ml glass) / 30×59.8mm (with bubble glass)
- Capacity: 2ml (TPD version) / 5ml (bubble glass)
- Adjustable airflow
- Coil range: Freemax 904L M coil range
- Upgraded slide fill top cap
Personally I think this will be a great kit – obviously a 21700 battery option would be desirable but this will still be a great performer I reckon!
Let me know your thoughts on the Freemax Maxus 200W Kit in the comments below!