The Frenzy Kit By Geekvape Previewed
Is imitation the best form of flattery?
Anyway down to business and the Frenzy has an internal 950mAh battery and handy LED warning to indicate battery capacity remaining.
Inside the device is the AS Micro chipset – which is a compact version of the AS chip used on the larger Geekvape devices.
The output depends on the coil you have installed. There are two options:
- 0.7 ohm NS Mesh coil – already installed – with this coil installed the device will automatically select variable voltage mode.
- 1.2ohm NS Coil – with this installed the mod will use temperature control to help prevent dry hits and coil damage.
The pod is the tank which is removable and you add your own e-liquid. There is a 2ml capacity and you refill through a port on the pod base.
There is also an airflow adjustment ring too so you can tailor the airflow to your preference.
Here is an introduction video from Geekvape.
There are 8 colours to choose from – Gold and Carbon Fibre, Blue and Carbon Fibre, Black and Carbon Fibre, Silver and Carbon Fibre, Blue Azure, Black Ghost, Black Onyx and Black Magma.
- Geekvape Frenzy Battery
- Pod – 0.7 ohm mesh coil installed
- 1.2ohm coil
- USB cable
- User manual
Geekvape Frenzy Kit Specs
- Size: 86x37x15.7mm
- Output: 2.5V (420°F) / 2.7V (440°F) / 2.9V (460°F)
- Battery: 950mAh (Internal)
- LED battery indicator
- Coils: 0.7ohm Mesh / 1.2ohm NS Coil
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- User modes: with 1.2ohm coil – TC mode / with 0.7ohm coil – Variable Voltage
- Adjustable airflow
- Magnetic pod connection
- AS Micro chipset
I do generally love Geekvape stuff and find the quality and design to be excellent.
Will you be buying the Geekvape Frenzy Kit? Let me know in the comments below!