The Smok RPM Lite Kit is the newest pod mod in their huge range of these devices.
What To Expect From The Smok RPM Lite Kit?
The “Lite” part of the name refers to the fact this kit is the smaller and lighter version of the RPM 40 but has the styling of the larger RPM80.
Inside the battery part of the device is an internal 1250mAh battery which can be charged at a rate of up to 1.2A.
You have variable wattage controls between 1-40W which should suit the many coil options available for this kit – that we will look at below.
Controlling the whole device is the IQ-R chip which is the same as used in the RPM40 and all your vaping data is displayed on the 0.96in TFT screen.
Looking at the pod part now – this does not seem to be compatible with other RPM devices but it is refillable and you can change the coil head in this.
As mentioned above the RPM coil range is huge and you are bound to find a coil to suit your vaping style – currently you can choose from:
- RPM Mesh 0.4ohm (included in kit)
- RPM DC 0.8ohm (included in kit)
- RPM Quartz 1.2ohm (available separately)
- RPM SC 1ohm (available separately)
- RPM MTL Mesh 0.3ohm (available separately)
- RPM Triple coil 0.6ohm (available separately)
- And of course the RPM RBA coil which you can build to your own requirements! (available separately)
The only feature I can see which is missing is airflow adjustment – which is a shame but Smok do design the coil heads to have different airflow restrictions which worked well in the Nord range.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Silver, Gun Metal, Blue, Gold and Red.
- Smok RPM Lite Device
- RPM Mesh coil 0.4ohm
- RPM DC 0.8ohm coil
- USB cable
- User manual
Smok RPM Lite Kit Specs
- Size: 32x21x75mm
- Output: 1-40W, VW
- Battery: 1250mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.3-2ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 3.2ml (standard) / 2ml TPD
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: RPM coil range – including RBA coil
- 1.2A fast charge
So yes another pod mod, but this has a few good features and the coil compatibility is always a bonus as there are plenty of coils to choose from.
Let me know what you think of the Smok RPM Lite Kit in the comments below!