The Trio By Suorin Previewed
The Suorin Trio is a new pod mod vape kit from the experts in pod devices – Suorin.
The Trio offers a new function by providing two different pod options.
- Single pod – this will hold 3ml of your own e-liquid
- Dual pod – this will hold 1ml of two e-liquids – two chamber design
So as you can see the dual pod is where this is different. Basically you have 2x1ml chambers in the pod for two different e-liquids.
Using the button on the mod you then select which cartridge you will be using to vape with. I am not sure if you can combine the flavour of both pods at the same time though?
It appears that the pods are disposable – when the coil has expired you throw the pod away and replace with a new one.
There are 2 coil resistances stated on the Suorin website of 1ohm and 1.2ohm but no mention of coil material, style or if both pods are available with both resistance options?
The body of the device contains a 850mAh battery and using the USB C type charging port Suorin say you can recharge this in 50 minutes.
There is also an LED indicator light to inform of the battery capacity remaining.
Also mentioned is a child safety lock which to me appears to be like an On-off button.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Black, Silver, Red, Aurora Blau, Sunset Purple and Flaming Red.
- Kit contents not specified at present
Suorin Trio Specs
- Size: 102x32x12.5mm
- Output: 16W max
- Battery: 850mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicator light
- E-liquid capacity: Double cartridge = 2x1ml, single cartridge = 3ml
- Coils: fixed coil pods (disposable) – single or double chamber – 1ohm or 1.2ohm
- Type C USB connection – 50 min charging time
Hmm the jury is out for me as to whether having 2 e-liquids in one device is worthwhile?
What do you think of the Suorin Trio? Let me know in the comments below!