The Uwell Whirl 2 Kit consists of the Whirl 2 Tank (covered in another preview) and the new Conick Mod.
What To Expect From The Uwell Whirl 2 Kit?
As mentioned above the included tank has already been covered in another preview so I will mainly concentrate on the mod.
The mod is the new Conick mod which is compatible with 20700, 21700 or 18650 (with included adaptor) batteries.
You only need one battery and with the 21700 battery the output is a maximum of 100W.
Uwell say that the circuit board is dust-proof and moisture proof to help prevent damage and prolong the life of the mod.
There are 3 user modes to choose from:
A screen is provided but the size and type of display have not yet been specified.
A weird circle LED is located below the screen which is multi coloured to indicate different working statuses.
Charging is taken care of via the Micro USB port but the charging rate is not mentioned.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Silver, Blue, Black and Black & Red.
- Kit contents not specified at time of writing.
Uwell Conick Mod Specs
- Size: 87x35x29.6mm
- Output: 5-100W
- User Modes: VW, TCR, Bypass (Mech mode)
- Battery: 1x 18650 / 20700 / 21700
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm (VW) / 0.1-1ohm (TC)
- Temperature range: 200-600°F / 100-315°C
- USB: Micro – charge rate not stated
- Display: Screen and LED indicator
- Dustproof, liquid proof and moist proof circuit board
Uwell Whirl 2 Tank Specs
- Size: 25x46mm
- Capacity: 3.5ml
- Adjustable bottom airflow ring
- Curved design to protect tank glass from breakage
- 1/4 turn top cap
- Top fill port
- Push pull coils
Sadly there are quite a few details missing from the Uwell website regarding kit contents, screen size, charging rate etc.
Is the Uwell Whirl 2 Kit the handy single battery kit you have been looking for? Let me know in the comments below!