The Vaporesso Xtra kit is a new pod mod style release.
What “Xtra’s” can you expect? Let’s look closer and find out!
More Details On The Vaporesso Xtra Kit
Well the Xtra despite the name seems to me to be a pretty basic pod kit.
The pods are refillable but the coils are fixed – meaning when the coil has worn out you need to replace the whole pod rather than just the coil.
Talking of pods – there are 2 pod options to choose from and you get both in the kit:
- 0.8ohm Mesh Coil pod (Meshed Unipod) – this is suitable for higher VG e-liquids.
- 1.2ohm Coil pod (Unipod) – this is suitable for lower VG and higher nicotine strength / nic salt e-liquids.
Vaporesso say that the coils are wicked with a new cotton material to enhance the flavour!
The device itself contains a 900mAh internal battery which has 2 output levels – these are automatically selected according to the pod installed.
- 0.8ohm meshed pod – the output is set at 16W
- 1.2ohm pod – the output is set at 11W.
On the side of the device is the LED indicator light which informs you of the battery capacity remaining.
There is an on/off button on the base of the device but other than that no other buttons or controls to contend with. The firing mechanism is triggered by you inhaling on the mouthpiece.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Grey Resin, Silver Resin, Silver, Grey, Rainbow Resin and Rainbow.
- Vaporesso Xtra Battery
- Vaporesso Meshed Unipod (0.8ohm)
- 1.2ohm Unipod
- USB cable
- User manual
Vaporesso Xtra Kit Specs
- Size: 73.9×16.7×38.2mm
- Output: 11W (1.2ohm pod) / 16W (0.8ohm pod)
- Battery: 900 mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicator
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Pod style – refillable, fixed coil pods
- Coil options: 1.2ohm, 0.8ohm
- 1A Micro USB charging
A pretty basic pod mod as far as I am concerned but could be a handy kit to have around.
Let me know what you think of the Vaporesso Xtra kit in the comments below!