The Aspire Deco Kit is marketed as a “Compact, Aesthetic and Affordable Sub Ohm Kit“…
The kit comprises of the new Deco mod and the Odan Evo tank.
What To Expect From The Aspire Deco Kit?
The Odan Evo tank is an update to the original Odan tank and is compatible with the original coils too.
The Odan range of coils consist of the following…
- 0.3ohm Mesh coil (included in kit)
- 0.18ohm Mesh coil (included in kit)
- 0.2ohm Mesh coil (available separately)
A bottom airflow control ring is provided to adjust the airflow to your preference.
Refilling is taken care of with a screw off top cap which provides access to the filling ports.
Looking at the mod now – this has 2 battery options – you can use a single 18650 or a 21700.
The maximum output varies between both batteries – maximum 100W with a 21700 or 80W max with a 18650.
A clever sliding mechanism on the base of the mod allows for battery removal and replacement.
All of your vaping data is displayed on the 0.87in OLED screen.
Here is an introduction video from the Aspire YouTube channel.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Black, Navy, Iron Grey and Pearl.
- Aspire Deco Mod
- 18650 battery adaptor (batteries not included)
- Odan Evo tank
- 0.3ohm Odan Mesh coil
- 0.18ohm Odan Mesh coil
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Aspire Deco Mod Specs
- Size: 92x40x28.8mm
- Output: 1-100W (21700 battery) / 1-80W (18650 battery)
- User modes: Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Bypass, CPS (Curve)
- Battery: Single 18650 or 21700 battery
- Display: 0.87in OLED screen
- Resistance limits: Not stated
- Type C USB
Aspire Odan Evo Tank Specs
- Size: 25.6×43.4
- Capacity: 2ml (TPD version) / 4.5ml (standard)
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- Coil range: Odan coil range
- Top fill
The mod in particular looks stunning and with the addition of a 21700 battery should be a handy carry around device.
Let me know what you think of the Aspire Deco Kit in the comments below!