The Magico Nic Salt Stick Kit By Horizon Previewed
The Horizon Magico Nic Salt Stick Kit is not only a stupidly long product name but appears to be the first mod release from the company Horizon (or HorizonTech as it is sometimes branded).
The battery component will adjust the power output automatically according to the coil type installed.
- Coil resistance below 1ohm – the device will output 25W
- Coil resistance above 1ohm – the device will output 13W
Inside the battery component is a 2000mAh internal battery and an LED indicator light informs you of battery capacity remaining.
In the kit you will get two types of coil head for both vaping styles:
- Mesh 0.12ohm coil – ideal for DTL vapers – low nicotine and higher VG e-liquid.
- Regular 1.8ohm coil – ideal for Nic salt, high nicotine and MTL vaping.
Plus you can adjust the airflow with two different settings for MTL and DTL vaping.
There are 6 colours to choose from – Carbon Black, Stainless Steel, Rose Gold, Purple, Blue and Rainbow.
- Horizon Magico Nic Salt tank
- Horizon Magico battery
- 1.8ohm coil
- 0.12ohm mesh coil
- MTL drip tip
- DTL drip tip (installed)
- USB cable
- User manual
Horizon Magico Nic Salt Stick Specs
- Size: 139.1x25mm (Standard version) / 139.1×22.5mm (EU TPD)
- Output: adjusts to coil resistance – lower than 1ohm = 25W, higher than 1ohm = 13W
- Battery: 2000mAh (internal)
- Power modes: constant output
- Resistance range: 3ohm max
- Display: LED indicator light
- Two coil, airflow and drip tip options – for DTL or MTL
- E-liquid capacity: 5.5ml (standard) / 2ml (EU TPD)
- Airflow adjustment
- Press to slide top fill
- Uses Magico coils
I am really not sure what to make of this kit?
Horizon usually make some excellent flavour coils and tanks and I expect this will follow in that tradition. However I am sceptical of any kit that says it can perform well as DTL and MTL. I haven’t found many which can achieve this well – apart from the Smok Nord pod kit.
Anyway will you be pulling the Horizon Magico Nic Salt Stick Kit out of your sleeve? Let me know in the comments below!