Anyway fear not this is NOT a HNB product it is a pod kit for e-liquid! Let’s have a closer look!
What To Expect From The Innokin EQ FLTR Kit?
The reason I compared this device to a HNB product is the strange white tip which looks exactly like the little cigarette cartridges those products use.
However the white component is actually a drip tip or mouthpiece which is soft like a cigarette filter and biodegradable.
This drip tip has an internal structure which guides the vapour into the centre to concentrate the output.
A cover cap is provided to keep the filter tip clean.
There is also a hard drip tip available if that is your preference.
The drip tip pushes into the pod which is where the e-liquid and heating coil live. There are 2 pod versions:
- EQ FLTR Pod – this is refillable (up to 2ml) but the coil is fixed – meaning when the coil is worn you replace the whole pod. The coil type and resistance is not specified.
- EQ FLTR RC Pod – this is refillable (up to 2ml) and you can replace the coil – saving waste. This pod is compatible with the wonderful Innokin Sceptre 1.2ohm coil.
The device itself houses a 400mAh battery which is recharged via the Micro USB port.
There is no faffing about with buttons or adjustments you simply inhale on the drip tip and the device will fire automatically.
Innokin state that the output is 7-9.5W with the 1.2ohm coil. As they do not tell us what coil is installed in the standard pod I have no idea what the output will be for that?
Here is an introduction video from the Innokin website.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Storm Grey, Stealth Black, Ruby Red, Azure Blue and Rose Gold.
- Kit contents not specified at time of writing however the packaging is 100% recyclable.
Innokin EQ FLTR Kit Specs
- Size: 78.1×16.8mm (without pod) / 90.9×16.8mm (including pod)
- Output: 7-9.5W (1.2ohm coil)
- Battery: 400mAh (internal)
- Display: LED
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Pods: Refillable, removable coil pods available
- Coils: Sceptre 1.2ohm coil (for RC pod)
- Micro USB Port
- Auto draw activation
- Soft filter style drip tip
- Mouthpiece cover cap
Being a massive fan of the Sceptre kit with the 1.2ohm coil I think the Innokin EQ FLTR Kit could be a game changer. A lot of smokers state that vaping doesn’t give them the full sensation of smoking.
However the soft cigarette style filter tip could be the edge this kit has!
Let me know what you think in the comments below!