The Suorin Trident Kit is a new pod mod release from Suorin.
What To Expect From The Suorin Trident Kit?
As you can see the Trident is more of a modern intermediate pod kit with plenty of user features.
This uses a removable battery – a 18650 in fact which as usual is not included in the kit.
A USB Type C port is provided which can charge at up to a 1A charge rate.
Output wise this has a Variable Wattage output from 5-85W, the Boost converter allows the higher output from a single battery.
Controlling the mod is the advance ORI chipset which boasts a super fast firing speed of 0.006 seconds.
The mod also houses the airflow adjustment ring which you turn to adjust the incoming airflow to your preference. There is also a mention of an airflow control located in the coil – but I am unsure as to how this works or if it is adjustable independently?
A 0.96in colour TFT screen displays all of your vaping data.
Now looking at the Trident pod – this has removable / replaceable coils and is refillable. However the filling port is not shown on the Suorin website so I am not sure whereabouts it actually lives!
In standard format the pod will hold up to 4.4ml capacity and has a clear view of your e-liquid. So far I have not seen a TPD compliant 2ml version mentioned?
This uses the TRI range of coils which are also compatible with the Trio 85 kit. There are 5 coils to choose from:
- Single coil RBA (Available separately)
- Triple Mesh 0.2ohm (65-75W) (Included in kit)
- Single Mesh 0.2ohm (55-65W) (Available separately)
- Single Mesh 0.4ohm (50-60W) (Included in kit)
- Single Mesh 0.6ohm (28-38W) (Available separately)
There are 7 colour options to choose from: Silver, Gunmetal, Blue, Black Green, Lively Green, Rainbow and Red.
- Suorin Trident mod
- 0.4ohm single mesh coil (installed)
- 0.2ohm triple mesh coil
- User manual
Suorin Trident Kit Specs
- Size: 120×34.6×31.2mm
- Output: 5-85W VW
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Resistance range: Not specified
- E-liquid capacity: 4.4ml (standard)
- USB Type C charging – 1A charge rate
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coils: TRI range including RBA
- Dual adjustable airflow
- ORI chipset with Boost converter
I have to say I love the looks of this kit, plus the range of coils including RBA look great!
Let me know what you think of the Suorin Trident Kit in the comments below!