The Voopoo Drag 3 Kit is the latest in the “Drag” range – of which there are now many many members!
What To Expect From The Voopoo Drag 3 Kit…
The full kit comprises of the Drag 3 box mod and the new TPP pod tank…
Looking first at the mod – as with all the Drag range this has a GENE chip – this time it is the GENE.FAN 2.0 variant which promises fast firing and plenty of user modes.
The user modes include:
- Smart – this automatically selects the correct output for the coil installed
- RBA – this gives you full variable wattage output control
- Super – when you want to go higher than 81W in RBA mode the Super Burst mode automatically kicks in.
- Temperature control – you will need to download and install an update to use this mode.
As with previous models this requires 2×18650 batteries and the output is stated as 5-177W.
A Type C USB port is provided which will give a balance charging (i.e. if two non paired batteries are charged it will make sure they charge equally) at a 2A rate.
The body is made from Zinc Alloy and leather and features a 1.08in colour screen to inform you of all your vaping information.
Included in the kit is the new TPP pod tank. This has a 510 base so you can use it on the mod and the base also features the airflow adjustment controls.
The pod features a bottom fill port and uses the new range of TPP coils – there are 2 included in the kit:
- TPP-DM1 which is 0.15ohm and a mesh structure
- TPP-DM2 which is 0.2ohm and again a mesh coil
You can also use any of the PnP pod tanks on here with the 510 base. Plus as the mod has a standard 510 connector any atomiser with that fitting can be used too!
Here is a short introduction video from the Voopoo YouTube Channel.
There are 5 colours to choose from – Classic, Marsala, Prussian Blue, Sandy Brown, and Smoky Grey.
- Voopoo Drag 3 Mod
- TPP Pod tank
- DM2 0.2ohm coil
- DM1 0.15ohm coil
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Voopoo Drag 3 Mod Specs
- Size: 138x25x52mm (including tank)
- Output: 5-177W
- User modes: VW, RBA, Smart, Super (over 80W in RBA mode), TC (when upgrade is downloaded and applied to mod)
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Display: 1.08in Colour TFT screen
- Resistance limits: 0.1-3ohm
- Material: Leather and Zinc Alloy
- Balance charging – USB Type C – 2A charge rate
- Compatible with TPP pod, PnP pod range and also 510 connector atomisers
- Gene Fan 2.0 upgraded chipset
Voopoo TPP Pod Specs
- Size: Not specified
- Capacity: 5.5ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coils: TPP coil range
- Bottom fill port
- 510 base includes adjustable airflow control
This to me is the best looking Drag mod I have seen so far and it has all the features a Drag device should!
Let me know what you think of the Voopoo Drag 3 Kit in the comments below!