What Is New On The Freemax Maxus 50W Kit…
The kit consists of the new Maxus 50W mod and the existing Fireluke 22 tank which was also found in the Twister 30W kit.
As the tank has already been reviewed here at EcigClick I will just briefly cover what it has to offer.
There are 2 capacity versions – 3.5ml with the Bubbleglass and a 2ml straight glass version for TPD regulated areas.
The coils are again compatible with the Twister 30W kit and there are 4 options:
- 0.25ohm Mesh (30-50W) – DTL higher – VG e-liquid – included in kit
- 0.5ohm Mesh (15-30W) – DTL / Restricted DTL – higher VG e-liquid – included in kit
- 1ohm Mesh (10-15W) – MTL – Nic Salt or High Nicotine e-liquid – available separately
- 1.5ohm Mesh (8-12W) – MTL – Nic Salt or High Nicotine e-liquid – available separately
If that list looks like a jumble of abbreviations – read our Guides…
The tank also has some useful features including a childproof top fill cap…
A bottom adjustable airflow and a seal to prevent liquid leaking when replacing the coil…
Anyway looking at the mod now – as you can tell from the name this has a lower output than its larger siblings at 5-50W.
However it does retain the looks of the larger versions with the resin and metal colour clash designs.
Inside the mod is a 2000mAh battery which charges in apparently 80 mins at up to a 2A charge rate via the USB Type C port.
A screen is provided but unfortunately the size and type is not specified.
Here is an introduction video from the Freemax Website.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Green / Black, Orange / Yellow, Yellow / Green, Black / Blue, Red / Orange and Blue / Red.
- Freemax Maxus 50W mod
- Fireluke 22 tank
- 0.25ohm DTL Mesh Coil (installed)
- 0.5ohm DTL Mesh Coil
- Spare glass
- Spare O-rings
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Freemax Maxus 50W Mod Specs
- Size: 126×38.6×21.7mm (including tank)
- Battery: 2000mAh (internal)
- Display: Screen – size not specified
- Output: 5-50W
- User modes: VW, VPC, TC (Ti, Ni, SS), TCR
- Temperature Limits: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Resistance limits: 0.1-3ohm
- Type C USB charging – 2A charge rate – 80 minute maximum charge time
- FM Chipset
Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank Specs
- Size: 23×51.4mm (3.5ml) / 22×51.4mm (2ml)
- Capacity: 3.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coil: 0.25ohm Mesh, 0.5ohm Mesh, 1ohm Mesh and 1.5ohm Mesh (compatible with Twister 30W kit)
- Leakproof coil removal
- Childproof top fill cap
- Adjustable airflow
Having been a huge Fireluke fan since the Fireluke Mesh I think this should be a lovely little kit!
Let me know what you think of the Freemax Maxus 50W Kit in the comments below!