The Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Kit is the latest in the “Pulse” range of kits – co-designed by Tony B…
What To Expect From The Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Kit…
There seems to be a new trend of “Boro” compatible vape kits – just recently the Cthulhu RBA AIO Box was a similar device.
If you are not sure what the term “Boro” refers to – basically this is a tank designed for use on Billet Box mods and the front slide off tank panel is made from Borosilicate glass – hence the name.
These tanks are really versatile and you can buy different rebuildable decks and “Bridges” which are adaptors that allow you to use different stock coils in the tank. Also a lot of devices are compatible with this system.
The Vandy Vape version includes 2 tanks:
- DIY RBA – has a single coil build deck with curved honeycomb airflow outlets beneath the coil and an airflow adjuster on the tank base.
- AIO Pod – this uses Vandy Vape VVC coils and you get 2 coils included in the kit – it is not specified which resistance coils they are!
To power up the mod you will need a removable battery and you can use either a 18650 (with included adaptor), 20700 or 21700! A Type C USB port is provided with a 1A charge rate.
There is a small screen to view your vaping data but the size and type is not specified.
If you want to customise the device there are options for new side plates and fire buttons.
There are 6 colour options to choose from: Black, Frosted White, Frosted Green, Frosted Black, Frosted Red and Frosted Blue.
- Vandy Vape Pulse AIO device
- DIY Pod
- Pulse AIO Pod
- VVC Coil head x2
- 2x 24ga Ni80 coil – 0.4ohm
- Accessory bag
- Coil lead cutting guide
- 18650 battery adaptor
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Specs
- Size: 97.5×55.6x28mm
- Output: 5-80W
- Battery: 1×18650 / 21700 / 20700 (not included)
- User modes: VW, VV, TC, Bypass
- Display: Screen – size and type not specified
- Temperature Control Range: Not specified
- Resistance Limits: 0.05-3ohm
- E-liquid capacity: DIY RBA Pod = 3.7ml, Pre-built Coil Pod = 5ml
- USB Type C Charging – 1A charge rate
- Includes DIY RBA pod and VVC Coil compatible pod
- Compatible with Boro tanks
- Customisable button and plates
- Top fill port
- Adjustable positive 510 connection
- Vandy Chip Chipset
Although this doesn’t have the “High End” look most Boro devices have, this could be a great little kit with Vandy Vape chips being well regarded.
Would you like to “Boro” the Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Kit? Sorry couldn’t help it! Let me know in the comments below!