Specification wise the Gen S is closer to the original Gen kit rather than the internal battery Nano version.
What To Expect From The Vaporesso Gen S Kit?
The kit includes the new Gen S mod and the NRG-S tank.
The mod requires 2×18650 batteries which are not included and you can charge if urgent via the Micro USB port at 2.5A rate.
The device will output between 5-220W and the Axon Chip gives various user modes to choose from…
- Pulse Mode: This pulses the output in very short bursts to keep the output more powerful.
- Eco : aids battery life
- Smart Temperature Control: senses if a TC coil is installed
- DIY: this gives you full control and you can choose from Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Custom Curves and Bypass modes.
Your vaping data is displayed on the 0.91in OLED screen.
The tank uses the GT range of coils – which have been used in many Vaporesso tanks over the years so plenty to choose from!
The kit includes the GT4 Meshed Coil and GT Meshed coil.
The top cap slides to reveal the push to fill top fill port. Although the website says this has a “push/pull” coil installation I am sure the GT coil range are a screw in fitting?
There are 5 colours to choose from: Lime Green, Cherry Pink, Matte Grey, Midnight Blue and Rose Gold.
- Vaporesso Gen S mod
- NRG-S tank
- GT4 Meshed Coil
- GT Meshed Coil
- Spare Glass
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
Vaporesso Gen S Mod Specs
- Size: 145.5x53x30mm (including tank)
- Output: 5-220W
- User modes: VW, Eco, Smart TC, DIY (VW, CCW, VW, VT), Pulse
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.91in OLED Screen
- Axon chipset
- Resistance range: 0.03-5ohm
- 2A Micro USB charging
Vaporesso NRG-S Tank Specs
- Size: not stated
- E-liquid capacity: 8ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coil options: GT range
- Adjustable airflow
- Top push to fill port
Although pretty similar to the original Gen Kit I do like the new colours introduced in this kit.
Let me know what you think of the Vaporesso Gen S Kit in the comments below!