It’s a bit of a minefield out there with electronic cigarette brands popping up all over the place! Worst still, a lot of them are claiming to be the No1 or the best e cigarettes in the UK. So it is no surprise that some of you may feel very confused as to what to buy.
Having over 65 UK electronic cigarette Reviews under our belt we feel we are in a good position to give you a hand choosing the right product first time around. To do this we have decided to put this post together with e cig brands we recommend. This is also going to be open to any questions you may have so just ask away in the comments below!
To keep it as simple as possible we are only going to break this down into 3 areas.
- Those that want an e cigarette that looks like a tobacco cigarette.
- Those who are not concerned with the ‘cig-a-like’ look or size and are more concerned with performance
- For those that already vape a ‘performance’ e cigarette but want something more portable to use when out and about!
Ok, so here we go. You can click each brand for our reviews and a closer look at the product.
For those that want an e cig that is designed to resemble a tobacco cigarette, choose from:
For those that already use mini e cigs and are wanting to upgrade. Or for those that prefer performance over the ‘cig-a-like’ from the outset, even though this means a bigger device (also better suited for heavy smokers), choose from:
For those that already use a mid size device that want something smaller to vape when out and about, choose from:
For those that want to move up from the mid size e cigs then the next step is APV’s. These can give a whole host of options such as variable wattage/voltage and much longer battery life. Choose from:
If you do have any questions about any of the above brands/products then please leave a comment below!
Latest E Cig Articles
Ecigclick was started to take a closer look at the mixed bag of e cigs that were available at the time. We have gone from a handful of reviews in 2010 to now covering a huge range of vaping gear with over 100 reviews and counting today.
I'm available on the blog most days, if you have any questions just use the contact tab and I'll get right back to you!
Latest posts by Jonny (see all)
- Pioneer 4 You IPV D2 Due For Release - July 3, 2015
- Cloupor GT 80W Dual 18650 battery Temperature Control Box Mod – Coming July - July 2, 2015
- Sigelei 75W & 150W TC MOD – New Release - June 29, 2015